Länk till Hockey PT https://hockeypt.com/
NYTT SAMMARBETE MELLAN KUNGÄLV HOCKEY OCH HOCKEY PT
|We are very excited to annouce that HockeyPT (Andreas Larsson and Pierre Johnsson) will be the main leaders on our camp this year. They will be organizing and holding all ice-passes throughout the week. Joining them on the ice will be Henrik Rehnberg, Kungälv's new sportchef, as well as Matthew Lapierre, Kungälv's J18 Coach and BDIF Distriktslag coach. Jonathan Lundin will also join us as a goalie coach on the camp. |
Andreas Larsson – skridsko och fys
Grundare av HockeyPT, Tränare sedan 1995. Förbundskapten i svenska skridskolandslaget och Olympisk coach.
- Svensk rekordhållare 100m
- 3 år fys och skridsko coach Rögle
- Skridsko coach Lugano NLA
- Skridsko coach Lausanne NLA
- 5 år som skridskotränare i Frölundas A-lag, j20 och J18
- Fys och skridskotränare i Lugano, lausanne NLA, Rögle SHL
- Genom HockeyPT har Andreas tränat ett 30 tal NHL spelare genom åren både på is och med fysträning.
Pierre Johnsson - skills
- Som back spelade Pierre 276 SHL matcher (Frölunda, Mora och Luleå), 108 matcher i allsvenskan och ett 40 tal matcher för Trekronor och småkronorna.
- Som junior spelade Pierre J-VM och blev även draftad av Calgary Flames,
- 2013-2019 jobbade Pierre som Head coach för Frölundas J18 och J20 lag med ett SM guld som största framgång.
Before joining Kungälv in his role as sportschef, Henrik Rehnberg worked for 13 years within Färjestads organization as a coach, fys coach, and mentor. He has also played over 400 games of professional hockey (SHL & AHL), during which time he won two SM-Gulds. Henrik also has one NHL game to his name, with the New Jersey Devils. On top of his professional career, Henrik also represented the Swedish National team at both the U18 VM (winning bronze), and at the U20 JVM.
Matthew Lapierre is originally from Canada, but moved to Sweden 4 years ago, and began coaching almost immediately. During his time in Kungälv, he has coached many different levels (from u13-J18), and is currently the Head Coach for KIK J18. Matthew is also currently a coach for BDIF 2005 district team, and previously worked with the GBG 2003 district team. During his time coaching in Kungälv, he has helped develop 12 players who now play at the NIU level, 3 players who have played with the Swedish National Team and 2 players who have played in the SHL(including Ludwig Persson, projected top pick in the 2022 NHL draft), and 1 who has played Allsvenskan.